SNAKES AND HAWKS
Snakes and Hawks is an easy to learn card game that is fun for ages 7 and up. The game can be played with 2-6 players and can be played with partners or as individuals. Game play is easy and it is very similar to a trick taking card game. Snakes and Hawks is played with a 60-card deck. There are four different colors of cards in the deck and the card values range from 1-15 in value. However, there are no 3’s or 8’s in the deck. Instead there are special cards - Snakes and Hawks.
Winning the game will take strategy as players can team up with the other players and ultimately use them to their own advantage. While Snakes and Hawks can be played as a team game, there is only one individual winner. In this game, the game is over by making someone gain over 200 points or by being the first to reach negative 100. Just make sure you are the lowest when the game ends and you win!
* 4 Suits of 15 cards each, each suit contains 13 number cards, a snake and a hawk
* Object of the game is to be the player with the lowest score
* Capture Hawk cards to deduct points
* Capture all 4 Snake cards for an extra bonus
* Play as individuals or partner up with others ~ But there is only 1 winner!